Marengo Union Junior Tackle Football Club
Marengo-Union Junior Tackle Football Club (MUJTFC) would like to Thank Chad Miller for his many years of Commitment to the league. Chad resigned in November from MUJTFC after 24 years with the program. Chad joined MUJTFC prior to having any children of his own and lead his three sons (Bailey, Cameron, & Logan) through the program.
Chad’s wife, Dyan, also dedicated her time to the league. The Miller’s spent their weekends on the football field mentoring young children. Chad coaching and Dyan overseeing concessions. Both helped to build the program to what it is today. Thank you Miller’s for all the time, hard work, commitment, and dedication you put towards our Marengo youth. Many Thanks from Your Friends & Family at MUJTFC
This program is available for children who are 7 years old (as of August 1, 2018) through 8th grade
MUJTFC are members of the NIFC (Northern Illinois Football Conference) https://nifcfootball.org
Flyweights – Max of 8 years old
- Weight Restrictions: 100 lbs. Max Ball Carrier Weight: 85 lbs.
- Game-Day Max Weight: Non-Petitioned 107 lbs.; Petitioned 110 lbs.
Lightweights – 9 years old and under
- Weight Restrictions: 125 lbs.
- Max Ball Carrier Weight: 110 lbs.
- Game-Day Max Weight: Non-Petitioned 132 lbs.; Petitioned 135 lbs.
Middleweights - 10 years old and under
- Weight Restrictions: 135 lbs.
- Max Ball Carrier Weight: 120 lbs.
- Game-Day Max Weight: Non-Petitioned 142 lbs.; Petitioned 145 lbs.
Heavyweights - 11&12 years old and under
- Weight Restrictions: 165 lbs.
- Max Ball Carrier Weight: 140 lbs.
- Game-Day Max Weight: Non-Petitioned 172 lbs.; Petitioned 175 lbs.
7th & 8th Grade – Middle School Divisions
- Weight Restrictions: None
- Max Ball Carrier Weight: None
All Games are on Saturday - Members of NIFC (Northern Illinois football conference)
Thanks for visiting the Marengo Union Junior Tackle Indians Football Club site. We provide quality football and programs for our youth in the Marengo and Union, Illinois communities.
This site will have all the latest Indian's news and information, so visit often to keep up to date.